It does not matter just what kind of color you are dancing to with the Motorola Droid RAZR – black or white, it will still be receiving a software update from Verizon Wireless. This one will not offer anything groundbreaking, as it has been touted to be a maintenance style update, but that does not mean you are on the receivign end of no goodies at all. No sir, some of the improvements will include better 3G/4G data connectivity which I am sure all handset owners would more than welcome with open arms.
The entire update will weigh in at 57MB, so you might want to make sure your Droid RAZR has a full battery (or is hooked up to a charger), while you connect via Wi-Fi in order to cut down on unnecessary use of your monthly data plan. The installation process might take anywhere from 5 minutes to 10 minutes, so do be patient. Best to make a back up as usual before you perform the update, and you can either wait for the update notification to hit the Droid RAZR, or look it up yourself if patience is not your middle name.
Next Story: Anomaly: Warzone Earth ported to the Kindle Fire
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2011-12-22: Motorola DROID RAZR update rolling out today
- 2011-12-13: HTC DROID Incredible 2 update rolling out
- 2011-12-08: Massive DROID BIONIC update on the way
- 2011-11-11: Verizon surprises customers in the street with free Motorola Droid RAZR
- 2011-11-08: Droid RAZR Review