While we won’t be getting the Samsung Galaxy Nexus tomorrow, it looks like we’ll be treated with some larger devices instead. According to reports online, the Motorola DROID XYBOARD will make its debut at Verizon outlets starting December 9th, with live units going up for demonstration purposes and units available for purchase.
The DROID XYBOARD is the sequel to the XOOM and will feature dual-core 1.2GHz processors, 1GB of RAM, 5-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, Gorilla Glass-protected displays, Android 3.2 Honeycomb, and 4G LTE connectivity. The tablet will be available in two sizes – 8.2″ and 10.1″, with memory capacity starting at 16GB going all the way to 64GB for the 10.1″ version.
Prices start at $429.99 for the 8.2″ 16GB version. Anybody plan to pick up this tablet tomorrow?RELATED
- Google Hangouts App Update Improves SMS, MMS Messaging
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Follow: 4g lte, Android, Motorola, Tablet, Verizon, xyboard,
- Seen at: news.cnet