While we won’t be getting the Samsung Galaxy Nexus tomorrow, it looks like we’ll be treated with some larger devices instead. According to reports online, the Motorola DROID XYBOARD will make its debut at Verizon outlets starting December 9th, with live units going up for demonstration purposes and units available for purchase.
The DROID XYBOARD is the sequel to the XOOM and will feature dual-core 1.2GHz processors, 1GB of RAM, 5-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, Gorilla Glass-protected displays, Android 3.2 Honeycomb, and 4G LTE connectivity. The tablet will be available in two sizes – 8.2″ and 10.1″, with memory capacity starting at 16GB going all the way to 64GB for the 10.1″ version.
Prices start at $429.99 for the 8.2″ 16GB version. Anybody plan to pick up this tablet tomorrow?
Next Story: 3DS Circle Pro lasts for 480 hours?
- 2014-04-22: Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20: Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20: Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2011-12-06: Motorola DROID XYBOARD and white DROID RAZR announced
- 2011-12-02: Motorola DROID Xyboard accessories start arriving in stores
- 2011-12-01: Motorola Xyboard launching on Verizon this month
- 2011-11-22: Motorola Xyboard Android tablet arriving on December 8th?
- 2011-11-18: Motorola DROID Xyboard headed to Verizon