The Motorola DROID XYBOARD has been previously reported to make an appearance on Verizon this month and now the carrier has issued a press release announcing the official launch of the tablet. We don’t learn anything new about the tablets, but we do get confirmation of its specs and prices. The DROID XYBOARD will be powered by dual-core 1.2GHz processors, 1GB of RAM, 5-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, Gorilla Glass-protected displays, Android 3.2 Honeycomb, and 4G LTE connectivity. The tablets will be available in different display sizes and storage capacities.
Prices for 10.1″ (including a 2-year agreement): 16GB ($529.99), 32GB ($529.99), 64GB ($729.99). The 8.2″ (including a 2-year agreement): 16GB ($429.99), 32GB ($529.99). In addition to the XYBOARD tablets, Verizon will also be selling white versions of the Motorola DROID RAZR.
The phone will cost the same as before, except the fact that it’s in white. No word on release dates, but you should expect the XYBOARD and white RAZR to arrive before Christmas.RELATED
- HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition Tablet Is Now Official
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- LG V510 Is A Google Play Edition LG G Pad 8.3 Tablet
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Follow: 4g lte, Android, Motorola, Tablet, Verizon, xoom 2, xyboard,