The Motorola DROID XYBOARD has been previously reported to make an appearance on Verizon this month and now the carrier has issued a press release announcing the official launch of the tablet. We don’t learn anything new about the tablets, but we do get confirmation of its specs and prices. The DROID XYBOARD will be powered by dual-core 1.2GHz processors, 1GB of RAM, 5-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, Gorilla Glass-protected displays, Android 3.2 Honeycomb, and 4G LTE connectivity. The tablets will be available in different display sizes and storage capacities.
Prices for 10.1″ (including a 2-year agreement): 16GB ($529.99), 32GB ($529.99), 64GB ($729.99). The 8.2″ (including a 2-year agreement): 16GB ($429.99), 32GB ($529.99). In addition to the XYBOARD tablets, Verizon will also be selling white versions of the Motorola DROID RAZR.
The phone will cost the same as before, except the fact that it’s in white. No word on release dates, but you should expect the XYBOARD and white RAZR to arrive before Christmas.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket goes up in smoke
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2011-12-08: Motorola DROID XYBOARD to go on sale tomorrow
- 2011-12-02: Motorola DROID Xyboard accessories start arriving in stores
- 2011-12-01: Motorola Xyboard launching on Verizon this month
- 2011-11-22: Motorola Xyboard Android tablet arriving on December 8th?
- 2011-11-18: Motorola DROID Xyboard headed to Verizon