At the moment the Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the only device in the world to officially have Android’s Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 on board. There are a ton of other devices that are scheduled to receive the update, tablets included, but it appears that this mystery tablet from China may have beaten out the competition to be the first tablet to run on Android 4.0.
Some are calling it a Xoom clone although to be honest we don’t really see it that way. Under the hood users can expect NVIDIA’s Tegra 2 dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, dual cameras, a 7000mAh battery, 3G capabilities and with sport a 10.1” display.
The device has yet to be given a name and does not appear to have any of Google’s apps preinstalled. No word on pricing or availability, but word has it that it will be “not so expensive”.RELATED
- JXD S5800 Android Gaming Tablet/Smartphone Unveiled
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Woman's New iPad From Target Came With Past Owner's Personal Information
- CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 Stable Builds Released
- iOS Leads Android In Cyber Monday Online Shopping
- Follow: Android, china, dual-core, ice cream sandwich 4.0, NVIDIA, tegra 2,
- Seen at: phandroid