If there was yet another phone from Japan that the rest of us around the world wouldn’t mind getting our hands on would be the NEC Medias PP N-01D. This Android smartphone has been announced for release on NTT DoCoMo’s network for the 9th of December and assuming NEC’s plans to launch their phones internationally is still on track, there’s a good chance we might be seeing this phone launch stateside in the future.
So what can NTT DoCoMo subscribers expect from the Medias PP N-01D? Well for starters it will sport a 4” OLED 480×800 display, a 1.4GHz processor under the hood, a 8.1MP CMOS camera, 2GB of internal storage, e-wallet function, a digital TV tuner, infrared connectivity, water and dust proof and Android’s Gingerbread 2.3 on board. It will also sport a 1,700mAh battery that NEC is particularly proud of since it boats 630 hours of standby time and 380 hours of talk time.
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2011-11-25: Sharp Aquos SH-01D will arrive in Japan first, US later
- 2011-11-11: Sharp Aquos SH-01D makes a pit stop at the FCC
- 2011-09-26: Kyocera Digno ISW11K headed to KDDI
- 2011-09-13: Sony Android Walkman Z Series will be launched in Japan
- 2011-08-29: Fujitsu "Arrows Tab" is a 10.1" waterproof tablet