If you’re a Netflix-Xbox user, you’re in for a treat – the latest version of Netflix (that comes with the latest Xbox 360 dashboard update) improves the video watching service on the Microsoft gaming console. Netflix for Xbox has been given a complete overhaul: a brand new user interface that provides a better browsing experience, and up to 3 times more titles available on screen to choose from at any given time. Users also get a richer play experience that includes access to audio and subtitle settings, ratings capability, episode selection, and related title suggestions for a more integrated experience.
The update also includes deep support for voice and gesture control using the Xbox Kinect, adaptive streaming that constantly optimizes your picture quality while you watch, 720p HD support and Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound is included as well. Netflix on the Xbox 360 is also now available to folks in Brazil, Mexico, Chile and Columbia (since Xbox Gold LIVE is now available those territories).
The Netflix app will be automatically installed along with the latest Xbox 360 Dashboard update. If you don’t have Netflix on your Xbox 360, head over to the Xbox Marketplace to download it (you’ll need the latest Xbox update as well). If you’ve already received the latest version of Netflix for your Xbox 360, let us know what you think about it.RELATED
- Microsoft Adds Jinni Engine To Improve Xbox Video Recommendations
- Pixelate Interactive Dining Table Lets You Game While You Eat
- Ubisoft's Rabbids Starring In Nickelodeon Show Starting August 3
- Dragon Quest Slime Salt And Pepper Shakers Available On July 26
- Netflix Launches Content Suggestion Engine Called Max Onto PS3
- Follow: Netflix, xbox, xbox 360,
- Seen at: blog.netflix