There have been rumors that the Nikon D4 could be seeing a launch, but as to when remains to be seen for now. However it seems that specs of the Nikon D4 have been leaked although we wouldn’t take this as a hard fact for now as information like this always has room for error and untruths, at least until the official spec sheet has been released.
According to these leaked specs, the Nikon D4 will feature a 16.2MP sensor, a 11fps burst mode, native ISO range of 100-102,400 that can apparently be expanded to 50-204,800. It will support CF + XQD memory cards, compatible with the new Nikon WT-5 wireless transmitter, integrated Ethernet in the camera, face detection, improved video, improved 51 AF points and much more.
Based on these specs, it appears as those Nikon has created the D4 to give their rival, the Canon EOS 1DX, a run for their money, assuming of course that these specs are actually real. Some have speculated that Nikon could be announcing the D4 before or during the PMA show in Las Vegas which will take place during January 10-13 2012. Anyone excited about the D4 now?
Next Story: Samsung sells over 300 million phones this year
- 2014-03-26 BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-09 Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28 Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09 @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-10 LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2011-11-21 Nikon D800 photos and specs leaked
- 2011-07-12 Nikon launches new AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G Lens
- 2011-04-05 Nikon D5100 D-SLR officially announced
- 2011-04-04 Nikon D5100 - first images
- 2010-07-14 Nikon Removing D90 Demo Units In Preparation For Its Successor?