There have been rumors that the Nikon D4 could be seeing a launch, but as to when remains to be seen for now. However it seems that specs of the Nikon D4 have been leaked although we wouldn’t take this as a hard fact for now as information like this always has room for error and untruths, at least until the official spec sheet has been released.
According to these leaked specs, the Nikon D4 will feature a 16.2MP sensor, a 11fps burst mode, native ISO range of 100-102,400 that can apparently be expanded to 50-204,800. It will support CF + XQD memory cards, compatible with the new Nikon WT-5 wireless transmitter, integrated Ethernet in the camera, face detection, improved video, improved 51 AF points and much more.
Based on these specs, it appears as those Nikon has created the D4 to give their rival, the Canon EOS 1DX, a run for their money, assuming of course that these specs are actually real. Some have speculated that Nikon could be announcing the D4 before or during the PMA show in Las Vegas which will take place during January 10-13 2012. Anyone excited about the D4 now?RELATED
- Alleged Canon EOS M2 Specs Leaked
- Sony Rumored To Be Working On 54MP Full Frame Sensor
- Sony And Hasselblad Rumored To Have Worked On A New Sensor Together
- Sony NEX-7 Successor Rumored For Early 2014 Announcement
- Samsung To Release Next-Gen APS-C Cameras In 2014/2015 [Rumor]
- Follow: camera, dslr, leak, nikon,
- Seen at: nikonrumors