The GBA has been around for a fair number of years before the Nintendo DS came around, and for some time, the “third pillar” of gaming has proved to be quite the success that it ended up being a primary money spinner for the Japanese gaming company. Fast forward to today, and we have the Nintendo 3DS being the latest bastion of portable gaming from Nintendo, and as part of the 3DS Ambassador program, Nintendo has rolled out the full list of GBA games which will be released this coming Friday. Some of the titles that you can expect on your portable 3D console would include classics such as F-Zero: Maximum Velocity, Super Mario Advance 3, Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Mario Vs Donkey Kong, Metroid Fusion, Wario Land 4 and WarioWare, inc. These titles will be free to download as long as you purchased a 3DS before the price cut was introduced. Do you like what was offered?
- 2014-03-23: Unique Nintendo 3DS Tells The World You’re A Pokemon Master
- 2014-02-13: Monster Hunter 4 Nintendo 3DS XL Announced
- 2014-01-12: Nintendo 3DS Set To Do Well In 2014
- 2014-01-08: Nintendo 3DS Hacked To Be Made Region Free
- 2014-01-06: Percentage Of Nintendo 3DS Sales To Be Paid To Tomita As Royalties