For those looking for an iPhone compatible car dock should probably take a look at NNG’s iGo Primo Car Dock which will provide compatibility with the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and the iPhone 4S and plugs directly into the car’s 12V cigar lighter socket.
One of its features that sets the car dock apart from regular car docks or mounts would be its 30 pin dock connector which not only allows drivers to charge their iPhone, but will feature a built-in microphone and will also be able to send audio through the car’s audio system via connection to the AUX port or through a built-in FM transmitter.
If you’d like to get your hands on NNG’s iGo Primo Car Dock, it is available off their website for €70 (~$90), with its companion voice navigation app, the iGo My Way, sold separately for $40 (North American version) which has recently been update with full iPhone 4S and iOS 5 support.RELATED
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Apple and Google spent more on patents than R&D in 2011
- BabyPing Turns Your iOS Device into a Baby Monitor; Launched in the UK; US in Late June
- iDrum is a portable drum pad for your iOS device
- Seen at: electronista