I guess you can say that it is an open secret that the Nokia Lumia 710 will be making its way to the US via T-Mobile, and the December 14th event was clearly geared towards the smartphone’s release. This will be the lesser of the two Windows Phone 7-powered handsets from the Finnish smartphone company, but that does not mean it doesn’t deserve a place in the pantheon of smartphones in this part of the world. The Lumia 710 will be able to deliver one-click access to popular services including Netflix, T-Mobile TV with mobile HD, as well as a rich mobile Web experience, while delivering signature Nokia experiences, like Nokia Drive for voice-guided, turn-by-turn navigation and ESPN for the sports buff in you.
You can choose from either a black or white finish, where it will come with a 3.7″ ClearBlack WVGA scratch-resistant display, running on a Qualcomm 1.4GHz Snapdragon processor, boast a 5-megapixel shooter at the back, while delivering an interactive mobile gaming experience thanks to Xbox LIVE. Expect to pick up the Nokia Lumia 710 for $49.99 after a $50 mail-in-rebate card from January next year onwards, where this price is applicable with a 2-year agreement and qualifying Classic voice and data plan. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-17: Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables