Remember our previous article about the Nokia 800 arriving in white and yellow? Well it looks like there could be more to the picture than meets the eye. The folks over at wmpoweruser.com enlarged the image, and enhanced the contrast to reveal some interesting details about the phone. According to their findings, the images might be of the Nokia Lumia 900 instead of the Lumia 800 that they were thought to be previously.
In the enlarged version of the picture, you can see the appearance of a circular structure which looks like it might be a front facing camera. Next up, the capacitive keys appear smaller and spread further apart, suggesting a bigger device. And lastly, the camera button is much higher on the device as opposed to being just above the capacitive keys found on the Lumia 800.
Now there’s no way to know for sure – after all the Lumia 900 could even sport a totally different design from what we think it should be – we just haven’t seen it yet. There’s also a chance that these renders were done with prototype designs that were never approved, or even designs of phones that don’t exist. Let’s hope we won’t have to wait too long to find out. What do you think? Is this the Lumia 900?RELATED
- Slingplayer Windows 8 App Costs $15 After Free Trial Run Period
- Skype For Android 4.5 Rolls Out
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users [Update]
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Follow: lumia 900, Nokia, windows phone,
- Seen at: wmpoweruser