Remember our previous article about the Nokia 800 arriving in white and yellow? Well it looks like there could be more to the picture than meets the eye. The folks over at wmpoweruser.com enlarged the image, and enhanced the contrast to reveal some interesting details about the phone. According to their findings, the images might be of the Nokia Lumia 900 instead of the Lumia 800 that they were thought to be previously.
In the enlarged version of the picture, you can see the appearance of a circular structure which looks like it might be a front facing camera. Next up, the capacitive keys appear smaller and spread further apart, suggesting a bigger device. And lastly, the camera button is much higher on the device as opposed to being just above the capacitive keys found on the Lumia 800.
Now there’s no way to know for sure – after all the Lumia 900 could even sport a totally different design from what we think it should be – we just haven’t seen it yet. There’s also a chance that these renders were done with prototype designs that were never approved, or even designs of phones that don’t exist. Let’s hope we won’t have to wait too long to find out. What do you think? Is this the Lumia 900?
Next Story: Ubislate 7 is next cheap tablet for India
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Sees Some Last Minute Changes
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2012-07-10 AT&T announces Windows 7.5 Refresh update for Nokia Lumia 900
- 2012-06-20 Nokia Lumia 900 not offered by T-Mobile Germany because of the lack of an upgrade path?
- 2012-04-13 Nokia Lumia 900 Review
- 2012-03-30 Will the Nokia Lumia 900 be eligible for Windows Phone 8?
- 2012-03-28 AT&T to go all out for Nokia Lumia 900 launch