With T-Mobile officially launching the Nokia Lumia 710, both Nokia and Windows Phone fans based in the US are probably wondering when the rest of Nokia’s Windows Phone portfolio is expected to hit, and here’s the good news. According to Nokia’s North American President, Chris Weber, Nokia’s big push into the US market won’t begin until CES which is held in January 2012.
He has referred to the launch of the Nokia Lumia 710 as “Day 1 of Rolling Thunder”, an internal name for Nokia’s portfolio of Windows Phone devices intended for the US market. This begs the question as to what Nokia could be unveiling during CES. We know that the Finnish company has two Windows Phone devices in existence, the Nokia Lumia 800 and the Lumia 710, so what will this big push be?
Could it be the much rumored Nokia Lumia 900 or will it be the Nokia Lumia 800 LTE that is reportedly undergoing testing by both AT&T and Verizon? Either way if you’re excited about what Nokia has in store for the US market, check back with us during CES 2012 for more information!RELATED
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Windows Phone Grows By An Additional 0.2% In The US
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Follow: ces 2012, Nokia, windows phone 7,
- Seen at: theverge