Panasonic announced today that it plans to enter the European market with a brand new Android smartphone next year. While the company didn’t announce the name of the device, it did reveal its specs. The phone will feature an ultra slim D-shaped design (think of it as a really slim capital D), a slim bezel with a qHD resolution 4.3″ OLED display, and a waterproof, dustproof and NFC (according to the images) capabilities.
Other than that, and some prototype images of the phone we don’t have any additional information though we know that Panasonic plans to introduce the phone in the European market in March 2012. Looks like a pretty sleek device, though there’s no word of whether we’ll see it in the US. Stay tuned for more details.
Next Story: Nokia and T-Mobile event on December 14th
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2012-03-14: Panasonic could use Android for its cameras in the future
- 2012-02-29: Panasonic Eluga Power announced, possible Optimus Vu and Galaxy Note competitor
- 2012-02-20: Panasonic Eluga officially launched in Europe [Updated]
- 2012-02-02: HTC Sensation with Android 4.0 to launch this March
- 2012-01-30: Motorola RAZR Developer Edition will ship with an unlocked bootloader