Pantech has been slowly establishing themselves in the US market, what with the Pantech Breakout on Verizon along with the mysterious P4100 tablet that made its way to the FCC earlier this week, and not forgetting the somewhat oddly shaped P9060 Android smartphone that made its way onto AT&T’s network. Here to add another Pantech device to the list would be the Pantech P9070 which was recently spotted at the FCC.
The Pantech P9070 appears to sport the same radios as the P4100 tablet, which are AT&T’s 700/1700 LTE bands. This would suggest that the P9070 could be another Pantech 4G LTE capable device that will available on AT&T’s network some time in the future. Unfortunately that’s pretty much all that we know about the device at the moment.
However based on its model number, it might suggest a successor to the P9060, although it does seem a little too early for a successor, not to mention the P9070’s design based on the FCC filing appears to be a regular shaped smartphone. Either way we’ll keep the speculations to a minimum for now and our eyes peeled for more information on the P9070.
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2012-08-17: Pantech Flex 4G LTE handset teased for AT&T
- 2012-07-25: Samsung SGH-I547 stops by the FCC with AT&T's LTE radios on board
- 2012-03-20: ZTE N910 stops by the FCC with LTE radios
- 2011-11-01: AT&T LTE capable Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 spotted at the FCC
- 2011-09-19: Pantech Breakout officially launched