Looking for a cheap and easy way to take macro photos on your smartphone? If you are, Photojojo’s Macro Cell Lens Band may be the solution for you, and at $15 it won’t exactly burn a hole in your wallet. As you can see in the photo above, the Macro Cell Lens Band really does live up to its name, albeit a rather unimaginative name.
If you haven’t already figured it out, the Macro Cell Lens Band is a rubber band that comes attached with a “cell” sized macro lens. Slip it over your smartphone and adjust it over the camera’s lens and you should be all set for snapping those macro photos. Since we don’t actually have the Macro Cell Lens Band ourselves, we can’t really speak for its quality, but if you’re willing to give it a shot or you want to check out some sample photos, just hop on down to Photojojo’s website.
- 2013-05-07: Adobe Introduces Bluetooth Smart Stylus, Ruler Projects
- 2013-04-19: Final List Of Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessories Revealed
- 2013-04-02: The AluFrame For The iPhone 5 Is Pretty Classy
- 2013-03-15: Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessories Hands-On Review
- 2012-12-14: The DSLR Wheel of Filters gives DSLR owners 18 filters to play with
- 2012-06-19: iPhone Scuba Suit will give your iPhone waterproof protection
- 2012-04-23: Colorful Filters for Old Flashguns from Photojojo
- 2012-04-18: iPhone Boom Mic by Photojojo will improve your audio recording quality
- 2012-04-10: iPhone Shutter Grip looks to be a welcome accessory for iPhone photography enthusiasts
- 2011-11-21: Photojojo's Lens Dial for the iPhone photography enthusiast