For those who love games that are part of the tower defense mechanism, surely Plants vs Zombies will churn out fond memories on your behalf. After all, who can forget all those quests which some of them are irritatingly difficult to achieve, while others are a snap to conquer? In the never ending battle between your garden friends against the comical undead, Plants vs Zombies for the iPhone has just received an update in time for the holiday season, where apart from minor user improvements, there is also the matter of the “I, Zombie” mode which enables you to play the role of invading zombies – a feature that saw action on the PC, Mac, XBLA and DS versions of the game.
Not only that, the latest update will also feature GameCenter leaderboard support for the first time, while throwing in a quartet of new achievements in addition to “Bronze, Silver and Gold Mystery Sprouts.” As for the four achievements, they are Better Off Dead, I,Win, Where the Sun don’t Shine, and Undead Space. [Press Release]
Next Story: Apricorn releases Aegis NetDock Mac edition
- 2014-04-15: Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Zomboss Down Expansion Now Available
- 2014-03-17: Free Garden Warfare DLC From PopCap
- 2014-02-06: Doctor Zomboss Is New Plants Vs. Zombies 2 Addition
- 2013-11-27: Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Headed To PS4, Xbox 360 [Rumor]
- 2013-10-23: Plants Vs. Zombies 2 For Android Released Worldwide