If you’re looking forward to pick up the recently announced PRADA phone by LG 3.0 today, you don’t have to wait for its international release – just grab a flight to South Korea. LG announced today that the PRADA phone 3.0 is now officially available in South Korea, a month ahead of its January release date for Europe/Asia. The sleek Android phone packs pretty good specs and a classy-looking interface and is a device that seems worthy of the PRADA name (we haven’t gotten a hands on with the device so we can’t say how well it runs).
The PRADA phone by LG 3.0 will feature a 4.3″ (480 x 800) NOVA Plus display, a 1GHz OMAP4430 dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, 8-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, NFC, Bluetooth 3.0, HSPA+ support, Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread (with the PRADA UI), and a 1,540mAh battery. Hopefully we’ll see this phone on this side of the world in the near future.
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2012-07-04: LG Prada 3.0 receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update in Germany and Italy
- 2011-12-14: PRADA phone by LG 3.0 officially launched
- 2011-11-24: PRADA phone by LG 3.0 announced
- 2011-11-22: LG Optimus EX gets pictured in real life
- 2011-09-23: LG Optimus EX press shot leaked