Proporta, case manufacturer for tablets and smartphones has announced a new series of protective cases for smartphones. What makes these particular cases a little more special is that they were designed together with British fashion designer Ted Baker, so if you’re looking to class things up a bit, these new series of phone casings might be worth taking a look at.
These cases range from hard shell casings for the iPhone 4/4S that have designs specifically designed for either men or women, leather style pouches with a release mechanism for the iPhone, a leather style casing for Blackberry Torch 9810 owners along with some uniquely tailored designs for the iPhone 4/4S in mind.
For those who have shopped at Ted Baker before will definitely recognize that these case designs are indeed in line with how they have designed their clothes. If you’re interested in checking out these new Ted Baker cases by Proporta, hop on down to their website to check out the entire collection.
Next Story: Pogoplug Series 4 launched!
- 2011-12-15: ComfyShell for the iPad 2 looks comfortable
- 2011-12-14: Proporta and Ted Baker unveil new smartphone casings
- 2011-12-08: Dodocase for the Kindle Fire now available
- 2011-12-06: Mofone iPhone case allows for a better grip, may cause weird looks
- 2011-12-02: Yves Saint Laurent iPad case is luxurious
- 2011-11-17: ASUS Transformer Prime accessory shows up on Amazon Germany
- 2011-11-16: Concord Keystone announces new waterproof cases for smartphones