ROCCAT Studios is no stranger when it comes to gaming peripherals. A few months ago the company released the Isku – a highly customizable gaming keyboard for the PC that allowed gamers to instantly remap their keyboards with the press of a button thanks to its Easy-Shift technology. Unfortunately the keyboard was only made available in Europe and Asia and ROCCAT Studios plans to change all that.
Today, the company announced that its flagship products – the ROCCAT Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard and the ROCCAT Kone[+] Max Customization Gaming Mouse will be available in the US next year. ROCCAT Studios plans to make a splash by launching its US operations at the annual Consumer Electronics Show in January next year. It looks like hardcore gamers who want ROCCAT products won’t have to pay crazy import prices just to get their hands on them anymore. Stay tuned for more details.
- EC Wants To Challenge "Misleading" Free-To-Play Label Used In Games
- Zynga Takes Mobile Route With FarmVille, Words With Friends
- Xbox Live Could Extend To iOS And Android
- Remastered Mass Effect Trilogy Being Considered For PS4/Xbox One
- Man Gets Stabbed By Master Sword From Zelda During Domestic Disturbance