For those who travel often with multiple devices, i.e. smartphone(s), cameras, tablets, etc, instead of lugging around with you multiple chargers (which could end up getting pretty heavy), perhaps Restoration Hardware’s Roll up Travel Charger is a travel accessory worth checking out.
The cool thing about the Roll up Travel Charger is as its name implies – it rolls up. It is held together by a leather covering that snaps into place thanks to the press-stud closure, which we guess is a pretty classy and elegant sort of design. It will feature one AC adapter on the end (as opposed to multiple AC adapters for each plug) and will be able to power up to four devices at once.
This includes the 30 pin dock connector for iOS devices, a mini USB, a micro USB and even a Samsung charger (we’re guessing whoever made this has both iOS and Samsung products). If you’re interested in picking one up for yourself, head on down to Restoration Hardware’s website where you can order it for $49.RELATED
- Google Glass Wearer Evicted From Seattle Eatery
- 3D Scanner Technology Does Not Need Much Light At All To Create Clear Images
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- President Obama's Speech Gets Printed In 3D
- Seattle Restaurant Ejects Patron For Wearing Google Glass
- Follow: charging, travel, USB,
- Seen at: wired