For those who travel often with multiple devices, i.e. smartphone(s), cameras, tablets, etc, instead of lugging around with you multiple chargers (which could end up getting pretty heavy), perhaps Restoration Hardware’s Roll up Travel Charger is a travel accessory worth checking out.
The cool thing about the Roll up Travel Charger is as its name implies – it rolls up. It is held together by a leather covering that snaps into place thanks to the press-stud closure, which we guess is a pretty classy and elegant sort of design. It will feature one AC adapter on the end (as opposed to multiple AC adapters for each plug) and will be able to power up to four devices at once.
This includes the 30 pin dock connector for iOS devices, a mini USB, a micro USB and even a Samsung charger (we’re guessing whoever made this has both iOS and Samsung products). If you’re interested in picking one up for yourself, head on down to Restoration Hardware’s website where you can order it for $49.
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-03-21: Trip To China: Smog Insurance Now Available
- 2014-01-06: Netgear Trek N300 Travel Router
- 2014-01-06: D-Link DIR-510L WiFi AC750 Travel Router / Charger
- 2013-07-15: U.K. Border Police Able To Seize Traveller's Phones And Download Info
- 2013-05-15: Space Adventures Beckons For The Rich
- 2011-06-23: ThinkGeek's U-Socket USB Wallplug
- 2011-03-22: Toshiba Mobile Monitor is USB-powered
- 2010-04-04: Your iPad May Have Trouble Charging On Certain USB Ports
- 2010-09-23: New Power Outlet Cover Allows You to Plug in USB Devices for Charging