There aren’t too many Android phones that feature physical keyboards these days, and even less that feature candybar, BlackBerry-style ones. Well, if you’re living in the UK and you’re looking for such a device you’re in luck because one has just gone up for pre-order. Samsung’s Galaxy M Pro, which was introduced back in August, can now be pre-ordered in the UK. Unfortunately no release date has been mentioned, but hopefully it won’t take too long to make the change from pre-order to being delivered.
The Samsung Galaxy M Pro features a 1GHz processor, a 2.66″ 480 x 320 display, a 5-megapixel rear camera, a VGA front-facing camera, microSD card slot, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, a 1,350mAh battery and of course Android 2.3 Gingerbread with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI. It also features a candybar form factor with a BlackBerry-style QWERTY keyboard which is great for folks who are making the transition over from a BlackBerry device to Android, or who just want a physical keyboard without having to slide it out all the time. No word on whether we’ll be seeing this phone in the US.
- 2014-04-21: Slew Of Samsung Devices Appear On Zauba, QHD Model One Of Them
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2012-02-02: Samsung Galaxy S Advance up for pre-order in the UK
- 2011-11-17: First Galaxy Nexus sold in the UK came loaded with an older Android 4.0 developer ROM
- 2011-11-09: Samsung Galaxy Nexus could be delayed in the UK
- 2011-10-10: Samsung Galaxy WiFi 5.0 available in the UK
- 2011-09-21: Samsung Galaxy Note expected to launch in the UK late November?