Yes, we all know that the Samsung Galaxy Nexus is going to be quite the smartphone to own when it finally arrives after going through so many hoops and obstacles, but for those who cannot exercise the virtue of patience and need to wrap their fingers – virtual ones, in this case, over the Galaxy Nexus, Verizon Wireless has just the thing for you with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus simulator. This Ice Cream Sandwich-powered device will be available online complete with programed hands-on tutorials so that you won’t look like such a tool when you finally have the real deal in your hands, where you can navigate through menus, launch apps, and even capturing great looking images of food thanks to the simulator.
It is more or less a microsite with static pages and a limited number of animations, so bear in mind that this is not a true blue simulator, but at least it gets the job done and should be good enough to whet your appetite for the real deal. Will you be one of those to pick up the Samsung Galaxy Nexus when it arrives, or will you give it a pass?RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Follow: Galaxy Nexus, simulator,