Awhile ago the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi received a major update that brings TouchWiz and a whole bunch of improvements to the tablet. However, folks who owned the 4G LTE version of the tablet were left out – until today. Verizon has announced the arrival of the EL01 update for the 4G LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
The 351MB update includes fixes to the email client, Google Security Patches, TouchWiz user interface updates, WiFi enhanced connectivity, DivX, Bluetooth 3.0 support, new apps and widgets like: AllShare, Memo, Pen memo, Photo Editor, My Files, Social Hub and World Clock, enhancements to Music Player and Video Player, support for additional security policies for Enterprise ActiveSync, and additional Enterprise Application Support.
The update should start rolling out within the next few days so keep a look out for it. As usual, backup your tablet before you attempt anything – you never know what could happen. And let us know how it goes for you when you do get this update.RELATED
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- Follow: 4g lte, Android, galaxy tab 10.1, Samsung, Verizon,
- Seen at: droid-life