Awhile ago the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi received a major update that brings TouchWiz and a whole bunch of improvements to the tablet. However, folks who owned the 4G LTE version of the tablet were left out – until today. Verizon has announced the arrival of the EL01 update for the 4G LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
The 351MB update includes fixes to the email client, Google Security Patches, TouchWiz user interface updates, WiFi enhanced connectivity, DivX, Bluetooth 3.0 support, new apps and widgets like: AllShare, Memo, Pen memo, Photo Editor, My Files, Social Hub and World Clock, enhancements to Music Player and Video Player, support for additional security policies for Enterprise ActiveSync, and additional Enterprise Application Support.
The update should start rolling out within the next few days so keep a look out for it. As usual, backup your tablet before you attempt anything – you never know what could happen. And let us know how it goes for you when you do get this update.
Next Story: Boston theaters to offer "Tweet seats"
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2012-02-15 16 GB White Galaxy Nexus headed to Verizon?
- 2012-01-09 Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with LTE headed to Verizon
- 2011-12-13 Verizon Galaxy Nexus with extended battery caught on video
- 2011-12-09 Galaxy Nexus already in stores but not for sale
- 2011-12-06 Verizon Galaxy Nexus confirmed for December 9th?