Fancy picking up the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7? Well, I would hope that you would know how to hold your horses – after all, Samsung is said to be raring to go when it comes to releasing the Galaxy Tab 7.7 in due time, where Samsung is in with a shout with their latest tablet device by potentially having it as the first tablet device in the world that will sport a Super AMOLED Plus display. In fact, the entire range of certifications required for the Galaxy Tab 7.7 have been ready, where it usually takes anywhere from one week to a fortnight after the certification process to have Samsung officially deliver the new device to the market.
It must be said that the Galaxy Tab 7.7 will have 197ppi and does not use PenTile technology, sporting a resolution count of 1280 × 800 pixels, running on a 1.4GHz dual core processor while tipping the scales at just 335 grams. Even more astonishingly is this – Samsung has already slimmed it down to a mere 7.89mm thin, now how about that? Other hardware specifications include HSPA+ and 4G LTE connectivity as well as 32GB of internal memory. Oh yeah, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 can also be pre-ordered for $668.50 a pop.
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Has 277 Apps Already (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2013-03-20: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Android Jelly Bean Update Reportedly Delayed
- 2013-01-21: Galaxy Tab 7.7 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Confirmed?
- 2012-07-24: German court extends Galaxy Tab 7.7 injunction to encompass the E.U., but denies Apple's appeal to ban the Galaxy Tab 10.1N
- 2012-01-09: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with LTE headed to Verizon
- 2011-12-12: Galaxy Tab 7.7 4G LTE headed to Verizon