For those lucky enough to own the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, if you’re looking for a limited edition cover for your device, Samsung may have the answer for you in the form of the 10 CORSE COMO Galaxy Tab cover. The fashion conscious/aware might realize that 10 CORSE COMO is a global lifestyle concept store, and to celebrate the launch of the Galaxy Tab 8.9, Samsung has deemed it appropriate to release a limited edition cover for the device with 10 CORSE COMO’s branding on it.
The limited edition cover designed by Kris Ruhs, is expected to arrive in January next year and will be available from the 10 CORSE COMO store located in Chungdam-dong in South Korea. No word on how much it will cost, nor if there are any plans for international availability, but for those who the Galaxy Tab 8.9, living in South Korea and looking for a unique design, this just might be what you are looking for.
Next Story: Laser gun aims to turn Twitter posts into art
- 2011-12-29: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 gets a limited edition 10 CORSE COMO cover
- 2011-12-23: Galaxy Tab 8.9 unofficial Ice Cream Sandwich ROM on the way
- 2011-11-14: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE + Free Galaxy S2 Bundle
- 2011-10-26: Uber Giveaway: Galaxy Tab 8.9 + Jambox wireless speaker + $25 gift card
- 2011-09-28: iLuv announces a whole range of Samsung Galaxy Tab and Galaxy S2 accessories
- 2011-09-26: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and Galaxy Player 4.0 and 5.0 get release dates