If you’re going to be flying out of or in to the country this holiday season and you dread the exorbitant costs you’re going to have to pay when using airport WiFi, you’re in luck. Skype has announced that it will be giving away a free hour of internet access to third-party wireless hotspots within the Skype WiFi hotspot footprint in select airports across the US. The free WiFi access will be available to all travelers passing through or delayed in over 50 airports over the country from December 21st through December 27th. Hit the source link to check out the full list of airports taking part in this promotion.
- Hilarious Video Pokes Fun At Google's Attempt To Force Google+ Onto Everyone
- Man Slapped With $183,000 Fine For Participating In A DDoS Attack For 1 Minute
- Microsoft Entices Gmail Users To Join Outlook.com Through New Tool
- Google Sheets Offline Editing Is Finally Possible
- Redesigned Facebook News Feed Might Not Be Released For Everyone
- Follow: airport, skype, wifi,
- Seen at: blogs.skype