If there’s one advantage that PC gamers have over console gamers is the ability to enhance games with the use of mods. One such game to take advantage of this feature has been The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion which had hundreds of mods released for the game, and this tradition carries on to the latest game in the series, Skyrim. And in order to make it easier to locate, submit, rate and download mods for the game, Bethesda has announced that it will be using the Steam Workshop.
This makes using mods for the game easier for gamers as they can find everything they need from one source instead of having to visit different file hosting sites or forums and mod communities just to locate a mod. The use of the Steam Workshop will also make keeping the mods up to date a hassle free process. Steam Workshop will be integrated into the Skyrim Creation Kit that will be released in January.
How many of you are currently playing Skyrim, and what do you think of the game so far?RELATED
- Killzone Shadow Fall Patch 1.05 Makes Changes To Single Player Campaign
- Australia, New Zealand PS4 Launch Sees Couple Of PSN Features Disabled Temporarily
- Sony Pictures Registered The Last Of Us Movie Domain
- EA VP: PS5 And Xbox Two To Launch In 5, 6 Years’ Time
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- Follow: bethesda, elder scrolls, skyrim, steam, valve,
- Seen at: bethblog