If you love the world’s fastest hedgehog (ever wondered just what kind of shoes does he wear, where the soles are able to cope with such insane speeds?), then you would be pleased to hear that he has made it to yet another gaming platform – the Android operating system, where he wll appear in the second chapter of Sonic The Hedgehog 4. Just as Sonic is one speedy creature, so too, will his latest outing be, as this title is available only to devices that run on the Tegra platform.
Sega’s latest announcement says, “Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II will support Android mobile devices powered by the NVIDIA® Tegra® mobile processor. It will be available on the Android Market and featured on the Tegra Zone app. In addition, SEGA and NVIDIA are working closely together to develop an even more enhanced version for Tegra 3, the world’s first quad-core mobile processor.” Hmmm, guess Tegra 3 tablet owners will be in for a treat, too.
Next Story: Argus drone with 1.8-gigapixel camera
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17 Galaxy S5 Review
- 2012-01-25 Sonic 4 Episode 1 arrives on Android
- 2011-12-14 The Dark Meadow brings survival horror to Android devices next year
- 2011-10-26 Shadowgun for Android is Impressive
- 2011-04-04 K-Touch W700 Android phone looks pretty sweet
- 2011-03-11 T-Mobile to release LG Optimus 2X as G2X?