We’ve already seen the Sony Ericsson “Nozomi” leaked quite a bit recently – first in photographs, and then last week in a tiny image render. Now a new render of the phone has surfaced, showing off the Nozomi in all its glory. The phone looks extremely sleek with its thin side bezels, and subtle capacitive buttons on the bottom of the device. A front facing camera is also noticeable in the render, so video calling will be an option for this phone.
In addition to the Nozmoi, two renders of some unknown Xperia devices have also surfaced online. However, there’s a high chance that they are well-done fan renders as opposed to the real thing; mainly because of the “Sony” branding on the phones instead of “Sony Ericsson”. However, the phones look like mid-range Xperia devices with one of them resembling Sony’s S Android tablet thanks to its curved bottom. However, the truth can sometimes come from the unlikeliest places, so there’s a chance that these phones might be real. We can’t say for sure, but Sony might unveil some of these phones at CES next year – the date January 12th is even seen on one of the phones (CES is January 10-13). Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted.
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2012-02-23: Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2011-12-14: Sony Ericsson to unveil new Xperia phones at CES 2012
- 2011-12-01: Sony Ericsson's next-gen smartphones detailed in rumors
- 2011-06-27: Xperia Play Review
- 2010-09-28: Sony Ericsson LiveView 1.3-inch Android Accessory