We’ve already seen the Sony Ericsson “Nozomi” leaked quite a bit recently – first in photographs, and then last week in a tiny image render. Now a new render of the phone has surfaced, showing off the Nozomi in all its glory. The phone looks extremely sleek with its thin side bezels, and subtle capacitive buttons on the bottom of the device. A front facing camera is also noticeable in the render, so video calling will be an option for this phone.
In addition to the Nozmoi, two renders of some unknown Xperia devices have also surfaced online. However, there’s a high chance that they are well-done fan renders as opposed to the real thing; mainly because of the “Sony” branding on the phones instead of “Sony Ericsson”. However, the phones look like mid-range Xperia devices with one of them resembling Sony’s S Android tablet thanks to its curved bottom. However, the truth can sometimes come from the unlikeliest places, so there’s a chance that these phones might be real. We can’t say for sure, but Sony might unveil some of these phones at CES next year – the date January 12th is even seen on one of the phones (CES is January 10-13). Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted.
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Follow: Android, nozomi, Sony, sony ericsson, xperia,
- Seen at: xperiablog.net