There have been several attempts in the past at creating a South Park game, and if those have left a bad taste in your mouth, hopefully the latest efforts at a South Park game will be able to find some redemption in South Park: The Game and here’s why.
South Park: The Game will be voiced and written by none other than Matt Stone and Trey Parker, the brains behind the series itself. It will also be developed by none other than the team behind Fallout: New Vegas which ought to say something about the quality of the game itself, although we’re basing this on the team’s previous works.
The game itself will be an RPG game where you play a new kid at South Park Elementary. You are required to befriend the various residents of South Park including Cartman, Kyle, Stan and Kenny and basically defend the town against some of the series’ more notable foes. South Park: The Game is expected to debut on Sony’s PlayStation 3, Microsoft’s Xbox 360 and Windows computers in the later half of 2012.
Next Story: Yves Saint Laurent iPad case is luxurious
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-07-09: New Lost Planet 3 Trailer Features A Lot Of Internal Monlogue [Video]
- 2013-06-04: Skyrim Legendary Edition Now Available For PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- 2013-05-07: Bethesda Announces Wolfenstein: The New Order For 360, PS3, PC, Next-Gen
- 2013-05-01: Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Announced To Be Released On November 5
- 2013-04-26: XCOM FPS Becomes 'The Bureau: XCOM Declassified'; Releasing August 20