There have been several attempts in the past at creating a South Park game, and if those have left a bad taste in your mouth, hopefully the latest efforts at a South Park game will be able to find some redemption in South Park: The Game and here’s why.
South Park: The Game will be voiced and written by none other than Matt Stone and Trey Parker, the brains behind the series itself. It will also be developed by none other than the team behind Fallout: New Vegas which ought to say something about the quality of the game itself, although we’re basing this on the team’s previous works.
The game itself will be an RPG game where you play a new kid at South Park Elementary. You are required to befriend the various residents of South Park including Cartman, Kyle, Stan and Kenny and basically defend the town against some of the series’ more notable foes. South Park: The Game is expected to debut on Sony’s PlayStation 3, Microsoft’s Xbox 360 and Windows computers in the later half of 2012.RELATED
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Follow: pc, playstation 3, xbox 360,
- Seen at: edition.cnn