Protective casings for the iPhone come in a variety of shapes and sizes and design, but if you’d rather not sport an iPhone case that looks like it’s ready to march off to war, perhaps Speck’s MightyVault iPhone 4/4S casing might be a casing worth checking out.
The MightyVault casing is made from a combination of both rubber and plastic and appears to come in two halves that are connected by a hinge and a rubber band that runs around the outer edge of your iPhone. As you can see in the photo above, when fully closed up, it leaves a sunken space between the case and the display of the phone, so even if it were to fall face down, it should be able to prevent the display from shattering, much like how G-Shock watches have been designed.
The case will also come with rubber buttons that provide you access to the home, lock and volume buttons and a flip to allows you access to the mute switch. It will come shipped with a holster and will retail for $50. If you’re interested in picking up Speck’s MightyVault iPhone 4/4S casing for yourself, just head on down to Speck’s website to place an order.RELATED
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Half Of iPhone 5c Owners Come From Android
- New iPhones Continue To Dominate Japan's Smartphone Market
- Follow: accessories, casing, iphone 4, iPhone 4S, protection, speck,
- Seen at: ilounge