While Spotify is available for iOS devices at the moment, it lacks a dedicated app for the iPad. Well for those of you who wish that Spotify would release one, good news because Spotify has confirmed that a dedicated iPad app is in the works. The company didn’t announce any specific dates, except that it “isn’t too far away.” The iPad app is “a priority” to the company and is “absolutely in the pipeline.” So keep an eye out for it over the next few months or so.
In addition to the huge app announcement the company made recently, Spotify also mentioned that it might be creating its own hardware for users to enjoy the music streaming service on – just like how Amazon created the Kindle and Kindle Fire to enjoy Amazon content. Nothing has been confirmed so far but don’t be surprised if a Spotify-branded music player or tablet arrives in the future.
Next Story: Off the Hook shower head
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2013-05-24 Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices
- 2013-05-10 Zynga's Endless Runner 'Running With Friends' Now Available On iOS
- 2013-03-08 Google Field Trip Helps iOS Users Learn More About Their World
- 2013-02-28 YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support
- 2012-11-14 Dijit NextGuide Update