We know that the GSM version of the HTC Flyer in Europe will be receiving the Android Honeycomb 3.2 update, but what about the good folks down at Sprint with their HTC EVO View 4G tablets? While there has been no official word as to whether Sprint’s version of the HTC Flyer tablet will receive the Honeycomb 3.2 update, rumor has it that the update could be making its way onto the EVO View 4G by the end of the year.
The rumors are saying that Honeycomb 3.2 is being primed for the tablet as we speak and its expected release period is said to be by the end of December, either that or it should arrive some time early January of 2012. Granted it’s later than those living in Europe or those with the GSM version of the HTC Flyer, but better late than never, right? While Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich would have been preferred, the bump to Honeycomb 3.2 from Gingerbread 2.3 is still a welcome update.
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued