Fans of the Hitman franchise will be pleased, and possibly excited, to hear that Square Enix Europe has recently filed a trademark for the name “Hitman: Profession”. However the bad news is that apart from this new name, there really isn’t much to go on but pure speculation, at least for now.
Might it be too soon for Square Enix to start planning a sequel to the yet-to-be-released Hitman: Absolution that has been set for a 2012 release, or could we be looking at some sort of DLC, a spin-off like what Ubisoft has done with the Assassin’s Creed franchise, a handheld version of the game, or possibly even a sequel to the Hitman movie that was released back in 2007? Like we said, it could be an indicator of just about anything, but which are you most looking forward to?
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-09: School Girl Strikers iOS RPG From Square Enix Coming Your Way
- 2014-04-01: Square Enix Opens Teaser Site For New RPG
- 2014-03-21: Original Final Fantasy XIV's Downfall Was Due To Overly Designed Flowerpots (Amongst Other Things)
- 2014-02-24: Final Fantasy VII Remake Could Be A Possibility