It was no surprise that it would be a hit but who would’ve thought “Steve Jobs” would be the best-selling book of 2011 on Amazon despite only going on sale in October? Amazon announced its top 10 best-selling books of 2011 overall (print and Kindle combined) and Steve Jobs’ biography took the top spot on the list. According to Chris Schluep, Senior Editor of Books, Amazon.com, sales of the book has been “phenomenal”. No exact figures were released, but we’re pretty sure Amazon sold a pretty huge amount within the span of these two months.
I guess Steve Jobs’ untimely death, paired up with Apple being such a hot company right now and the holiday season was a recipe for the book’s success. I personally haven’t read the book but I’ve heard good things about it so far – if you’ve read it, what do you guys think about it? And for those of you who haven’t – are you planning to pick it up?
Next Story: Flash Gordon supercomputer
- 2014-04-22 Amazon Will Reportedly Change The Way We Interact With Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 Steve Jobs Might Be Portrayed By Leonardo DiCaprio
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2014-04-17 Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-16 Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle