It was no surprise that it would be a hit but who would’ve thought “Steve Jobs” would be the best-selling book of 2011 on Amazon despite only going on sale in October? Amazon announced its top 10 best-selling books of 2011 overall (print and Kindle combined) and Steve Jobs’ biography took the top spot on the list. According to Chris Schluep, Senior Editor of Books, Amazon.com, sales of the book has been “phenomenal”. No exact figures were released, but we’re pretty sure Amazon sold a pretty huge amount within the span of these two months.
I guess Steve Jobs’ untimely death, paired up with Apple being such a hot company right now and the holiday season was a recipe for the book’s success. I personally haven’t read the book but I’ve heard good things about it so far – if you’ve read it, what do you guys think about it? And for those of you who haven’t – are you planning to pick it up?
Next Story: Flash Gordon supercomputer
- Apple Reportedly Speeds Up Hiring In Asia To Expedite Product Launches
- 8 Megapixel iPhone 6 Camera With f/2.0 Aperture And OIS Rumored
- iPhone 5s Retains Consumer Interest As iPhone 5c Struggles
- Apple Announces CarPlay, Integrates iOS Into Vehicles
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases