Are you a fan of fighting games? If you are, the impending release of the Street Fighter x Tekken game is probably one fighting game that you’re probably looking forward to. The good news is that a collector’s edition of the game will be made available come 8th of March 2012, so here’s what you will be getting for your money.
The Street Fighter x Tekken Collectors Edition will come with the World Warrior Pack DLC, which will come with nine gems which can be used to provide your characters with different attributes and properties. For those who prefer collecting soundtracks and art, the Collectors Edition of the game will also come bundled with a 46 track soundtrack spanning two discs and a 44 page art book. The Street Fighter x Tekken Collectors Edition will retail for ¥8,300 (~$106) while the normal edition will go for ¥6,090 (~$78).
Next Story: Fusion Garage no more?
- 2012-10-15 Cross-Link confirmed for PS Vita version of Street Fighter X Tekken
- 2012-09-20 Street Fighter X Tekken makes its way onto iOS
- 2012-08-22 Additional Street Fighter X Tekken features for the PS Vita revealed
- 2012-07-31 Street Fighter X Tekken DLC for 360/PS3 arriving tomorrow
- 2012-07-26 Street Fighter X Tekken girl's only cover revealed