Super Bowl 2012, or for the hopeless romantics, Super Bowl XLVI, will for the first time be streamed online and on the Verizon mobile network. Nice to see technology making its mark in virtually every aspects of our lives, from the security of the country to our social lives and sports. NBC has struck up a deal with the NFL in order to stream the big game when February 5th, 2012, rolls around. The Super Bowl 2012 will be streamed online over at several URLs including NBCSports.com and NFL.com through SNF Extra, where your senses will be treated to all the bells and whistles of an HD broadcast, what more with DVR-style controls, additional camera angles, in-game highlights, live statistics and interactive elements to further enhance the overall experience.
Not only that, if you cannot be in front of your computer on that day at a particular hour, fret not. Mobile devices are here to save the day, and the Super Bowl XLVI will also be streamed on mobile devices thanks to the NFL Mobile App from Verizon Wireless. Hopefully there will be no more wardrobe malfunctions this time around, and that the Super Bowl ads shown are mind blowing as usual.
- 2014-02-05 Super Bowl 2014 Attendees On Verizon Used 1.9TB Of Data In Stadium
- 2014-02-04 Super Bowl Achieves New Live Streaming Record
- 2014-01-29 Super Bowl 2014 Sparks Partnership Between Facebook And Fox Sports
- 2014-01-28 Super Bowl 2014 Video Streaming Blocked in MetLife Stadium
- 2013-02-08 Controversial Super Bowl GoDaddy Commercial Reenacted With Jay Leno