Swype beta users are in for a treat. The developers of the popular Android keyboard have announced a new major update for it. The update features Dragon Dictation as a voice to text option instead of the default voice to text option from Android, and it adds support for an additional 50 languages. The latest version of the Swype beta also includes Advanced Language Modeling: a feature that is touted to increase prediction accuracy by 40% and will learn new words from your typing over time. However, Advanced Language Modeling is only available for English, French, Italian, German and Spanish for now.
To get the latest version of Swype, hit “Refresh” in the Swype Connect section of Swype Settings, or manually download it from the Swype website.
- Analyst Thinks Cost Is Why BlackBerry Can't Shut Down Its Ailing Hardware Division
- GTA: San Andreas For iOS Released
- Japan Leads The U.S. In App Revenue
- T-Mobile iPhone Upfront Cost Now $0 For The Holiday Season
- Microsoft Reportedly Considering Waiving Windows Phone And Windows RT Licensing Fees
- Follow: nuance, swype,
- Seen at: androidos.in