If you’re a fan of Tetris and want to show your love for the game wherever you go even during formal occasions (i.e. your company dinner) we’ve got just the thing for you: Tetris Cufflinks. These officially licensed accessories will complement your shirts with just the right amount of geekiness and class. Available in sets of two, you get the iconic “J” and “T” shapes will help you keep your cuffs closed and start conversations with other Tetris aficionados and aficionadas you meet.
While the bricks won’t disappear when you match them, nor will the theme song play (you can hum it to yourself), these official Tetris cufflinks are pretty sweet looking accessories for Tetris fans. They’re available now for $14 a set.
- 2014-04-06: Tetris Played On Philadelphia Skyscraper
- 2014-03-11: Tetris To Be Played On Building At Philly Tech Week
- 2014-02-25: Have Some Cravings? Alleviate It With Tetris
- 2014-01-16: Tetris Heads For Xbox One And PS4 Thanks To Ubisoft
- 2013-08-19: 20-Second Tetris Play That Will Blow Your Mind Away