The quality of games available on mobile devices is rising pretty quickly, with the shift moving from casual time wasters you play while waiting for the bus to triple-A titles that you want to experience on a large display with your tablet’s HDMI output; which is good news for gamers who are looking for more than just simple games on their mobile devices. We recently got SHADOWGUN, a title optimized for Tegra phones and tablets and now we’ve got one more to add to the list: The Dark Meadow.
A console-style survivor-horror game, The Dark Meadow from Phosphor Games Studios makes use of the Unreal Engine 3 to deliver chilling graphics and a spine tingling gaming experience on your tablet or phone. The game is played from a first person perspective (with limited movement), and gesture controlled melee attacks as well as ranged weapons let you to take down the various monsters and ghosts you encounter in the game.
The Dark Meadow is currently available on iOS devices and will come to Android in Q1 2012. Check out some videos of the game:
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-01-16: Apple And Google Remove Plastic Surgery Game From Their App Stores
- 2014-01-15: News Republic 4.0 Features Smart Recommendations
- 2013-11-26: Assassin's Creed Pirates Headed Onto iOS And Android December 5th
- 2013-10-31: Angry Birds Developer Releases Match-3 Puzzle Game On iOS, Android
- 2011-10-26: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game now on Android