The quality of games available on mobile devices is rising pretty quickly, with the shift moving from casual time wasters you play while waiting for the bus to triple-A titles that you want to experience on a large display with your tablet’s HDMI output; which is good news for gamers who are looking for more than just simple games on their mobile devices. We recently got SHADOWGUN, a title optimized for Tegra phones and tablets and now we’ve got one more to add to the list: The Dark Meadow.
A console-style survivor-horror game, The Dark Meadow from Phosphor Games Studios makes use of the Unreal Engine 3 to deliver chilling graphics and a spine tingling gaming experience on your tablet or phone. The game is played from a first person perspective (with limited movement), and gesture controlled melee attacks as well as ranged weapons let you to take down the various monsters and ghosts you encounter in the game.
The Dark Meadow is currently available on iOS devices and will come to Android in Q1 2012. Check out some videos of the game:
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17 Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-01-16 Apple And Google Remove Plastic Surgery Game From Their App Stores
- 2014-01-15 News Republic 4.0 Features Smart Recommendations
- 2011-10-26 The Adventures of Tintin: The Game now on Android