The timepiece around your wrist has long gone beyond its function of telling the current time, but rather, become a fashion statement instead. Well, one of the names that consistently challenge the way you look at the watch would be Tokyoflash, where some of their zanier creations do require you to put on your thinking cap but for a moment before you can figure out the current time. Needless to say, that applies only to digital timepieces, and when you have analog watches from Tokyoflash, they are more of the eye-candy variety than anything else. The Tokyoflash Kisai On Air watch would be the latest in a long line of watches, where you can choose from several different LCD colors that include natural, red, green, blue and orange. It is going for a limited time launch offer of $179 a pop, where once expired, the final sticker will head back to a buck under $200.
Next Story: Carbon Pro Team Shoes keep your feet cool
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool