If you’re a fan of Valentino Garavani and Giancarlo Giammetti’s work with fashion, you might want to check out the duo’s latest project: the Valentino Garavani Virtual Museum. Just like its name suggests, it basically is a virtual museum where users can visit to check out the work of the two designers. Said to be the first digital exhibition developed by a fashion designer, the virtual museum was introduced on Monday at the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
The virtual museum lets users browse through various galleries and wings that would take up around 10,000 square feet in a physical museum – talk about massive. There are three hundred dresses on display, and users can click on them to view the original sketches, advertising campaigns and other archival footage. Some dresses can even be rotated in 3D. For those of you who weren’t at the launch and would like to try it out for yourself, download the app (Mac and Windows) and give it a spin.
Next Story: Roberts RecordR is a radio with a funky name
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Updates Office Online With Tell Me, Commenting And More
- 2014-04-14: Google Search Ranking Boost For Websites With Encryption [Report]
- 2014-04-14: Girl Tweets Mock Threat At American Airlines, Gets Arrested
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-14: Netflix Speeds On Comcast See Massive Improvement