It’s finally December and we still don’t have a release date for when the Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be released by Verizon. And while we don’t have any updates on that front, it looks like the phone could be released pretty soon. The folks over at Phandroid received a bunch of photographs and a video showing off the Galaxy Nexus with Verizon branding, signifying that the phone is already ready.
The phone is slightly thicker (Verizon has the LTE version) but it isn’t a big deal since it wasn’t that thick to begin with. The Galaxy Nexus has been reported to come pre-installed with Verizon bloatware despite it being a Nexus phone. Hopefully the apps won’t be a hassle to remove. Check out a video of the boot animation and going through the app drawer. How many of you are still holding out for this phone?
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: 4g lte, Android, Galaxy Nexus, ice cream sandwich, Samsung, Verizon,
- Seen at: phandroid