It’s finally December and we still don’t have a release date for when the Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be released by Verizon. And while we don’t have any updates on that front, it looks like the phone could be released pretty soon. The folks over at Phandroid received a bunch of photographs and a video showing off the Galaxy Nexus with Verizon branding, signifying that the phone is already ready.
The phone is slightly thicker (Verizon has the LTE version) but it isn’t a big deal since it wasn’t that thick to begin with. The Galaxy Nexus has been reported to come pre-installed with Verizon bloatware despite it being a Nexus phone. Hopefully the apps won’t be a hassle to remove. Check out a video of the boot animation and going through the app drawer. How many of you are still holding out for this phone?
Next Story: Small is Beautiful: 10 Years of Mini-ITX
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2011-12-13: Verizon Galaxy Nexus with extended battery caught on video
- 2011-12-09: Galaxy Nexus already in stores but not for sale
- 2011-12-06: Verizon Galaxy Nexus confirmed for December 9th?
- 2011-12-05: Samsung Galaxy Nexus arriving very soon?
- 2011-12-05: Verizon Galaxy Nexus on display in New York City