The Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Google’s next flagship phone that will be the first smartphone on the Android platform that runs on Ice Cream Sandwich, has been pretty silent so far, although we have seen press shots of it leaked. Best Buy has a pretty good idea on when it will roll out though. Most folks think that December 8th is going to be when all the action will kick off, but a source from Best Buy claims that they will only have the Verizon-bound Galaxy Nexus in stock three days after that – and what you see above is an alleged a snapshot of a Best Buy inventory system, where it claims the SCH-i515 (aka Samsung Galaxy Nexus) will be arriving on December 11th later this month.
There is no street date listing though, as it just mentions the availability of the stock arriving, so we could very well see a sale happen from the 12th onwards, or anytime that Best Buy thinks is ideal for a launch. Will you be one of those who will make sure that the Galaxy Nexus is your next smartphone?
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2013-11-03: Android 4.4 Verizon Galaxy Nexus Custom ROM Released
- 2013-03-19: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update Announced For Verizon Galaxy Nexus
- 2013-03-05: Verizon Galaxy Nexus Finally Receives Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update
- 2011-11-07: Leaked Verizon roadmap shows Galaxy Nexus release date
- 2011-10-06: Samsung Galaxy Nexus specs revealed?