We know that the Samsung Galaxy Nexus probably isn’t for everyone. After all some users may prefer having a physical keyboard to type on, and one such upcoming device would be Verizon’s DROID 4, a device that supposedly was rumored to be launched around the same time as the Galaxy Nexus. Since we’re here talking about it, it looks as though the DROID 4 missed that rumored date, but that might be changing soon thanks to a recent update on droiddoes.com.
It seems that Verizon is prepping its website for the launch of the DROID 4 thanks to an image uncovered by Droid-Life. It can only be a good sign that Verizon is prepping their website as it might suggest that the device could be launched soon, although as to when exactly that is remains a mystery for now although word has it that December 22nd could be that date.
The uncovering has also confirmed several features of the DROID 4 that were speculated before, such as the front-facing HD camera, SmartActions app, edge-lit keys on the keyboard and 4G LTE connectivity. It sounds like it is shaping up to be a pretty decent device, so if QWERTY slider phones are right up your alley, you may want to mark down the 22nd of December on your calendars.RELATED
- Nokia's New Video Highlights How The Lumia 1520 Was Made Using Recycled CDs
- Samsung Expected To Unveil Up To 5 Devices In Q1 2014 [Rumor]
- Samsung Patent Might Hint At Galaxy S5's Design
- YotaPhone Launched For €499
- Samsung SM-G900S Spotted In Benchmarks, Could Be The Galaxy S5
- Follow: droid 4, leak, Motorola, Verizon,
- Seen at: droid-life