Yesterday there was news about Verizon planning to charge its customers a $2 convenience fee if they didn’t pay their bills over the counter or through auto-billing. Today it looks like those charges won’t ever come into play. According to reports online – Verizon has announced that it will not be charging its customers the $2 fee. This comes after the countless complaints from its customers that can be seen on blogs and in the comments section all over the internet, and also after the FCC mentioned that it would be looking into the situation.
What’s interesting is that the fee wasn’t even officially announced yet – it was discovered via a leaked document, so it makes me wonder about what would happen if the document wasn’t leaked and the convenience fees came into play without giving people a chance to complain about it beforehand – would things turn out differently?
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release