The Verzo Kinzo was launched a few weeks back and it appears that many would-be customers expressed their dissatisfaction with its price. Given that the Kinzo will be Verzo’s flagship phone, the company has decided to take the feedback from their customers seriously and have adjusted the price of the Android Kinzo smartphone to a slightly more affordable and reasonable price.
Verzo had originally intended to set itself apart from the competition by offering up a laden of accessories that would come bundled with the device. This included a nice packaging of the phone itself, a leather case, quality headphones, a car charger, a car holder, offline navigation software courtesy of Sygic and to top it all off – free shipping.
The company has not only lowered the price of the Kinzo phone but has also given users the choice between packages. Would-be customers can now choose between the Verzo Kinzo or the Verzo Kinzo Plus GPS. The former will go for $349 and the latter will go for $384 and will include all of the accessories that we mentioned above. This is a drop from the original price of $459 when the device was first announced.
The good news is that if you happened to have bought the Kinzo at the original price of $459, Verzo will be more than willing to refund you the difference in price. Any takers?
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2013-06-03: Jelly Bean Figures Catch Up With Gingerbread
- 2012-02-01: Samsung Infuse 4G finally receives Gingerbread
- 2012-01-10: Samsung Captivate (finally) gets Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 2011-12-29: Huawei U8800 Ideos X5 gets Gingerbread
- 2011-12-12: More photos of Sony Ericsson's Xperia Arc HD (Nozomi) surface