I suppose that it makes perfect sense for some cities to have a mass rapid transit system known as the Metro, and as we all know, not all public transport is always punctual and on-the-dot like those you find in Japan and Singapore. Microsoft, having named their new Xbox 360 update as Metro, will like its real world counterpart, be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances, although further information and details on the delay have yet to be shared with the masses. Well, like I always said, it is far better to delay a piece of hardware or a particular software rather than to have it roll out gimped only to work feverishly around the clock after that to deliver a working solution.
Xbox spokesman Major Nelson did tweet about the Xbox 360 Metro update’s delay earlier this morning, where he mentioned that “The timing for the Xbox 360 dashboard update has been slightly delayed. I’ll have a status update later today.” Ah well, this is where one applies the virtues of patience, after all, hasn’t it been said that good things come to those who wait?
Next Story: Pennda P9 tablet
- 2013-12-10: Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- 2013-11-19: PS4 System Software Update 1.51 On Its Way
- 2013-10-25: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Patch 1.1 Solves Lumiose City Save Bug
- 2013-09-01: Nexus 7 JSS15Q Update Fails To Fix All Touchscreen Issues
- 2013-06-18: PS3 4.45 Update Locks Up Certain Consoles