The long-awaited dashboard update for the Xbox 360 has finally been released and has started rolling out to Xbox 360 owners globally, but it looks like not everybody is too pleased about it. According to reports online, the reactions to the latest Xbox 360 update have been pretty mixed. Some people are pleased with the Metro UI, other find it confusing, and some people were expecting much more from the update.
But every time a well-known service undergoes a change, its users always resist change (remember the fuss with Facebook and its countless UI updates?). However, the UI changes weren’t the only thing that was new with the update. Apps like Netflix received updates and additional support for a lot of new TV content is on the way to the gaming console. Anyway I don’t own an Xbox 360 so I can’t say much, but for the rest of you who have received the update – what do you think of it so far?
Next Story: Cardiac pacemaker transplants from cadavers
- 2014-04-14 Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11 Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07 GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06 Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06 Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-12-16 Shoot Many Robots Free On Xbox 360 Through Games With Gold
- 2013-12-12 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-12 Fable Anniversary Hitting Xbox 360 On Feb. 4, 2014 With Bonus Content
- 2013-12-09 Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- 2013-11-27 Gears Of War, Shoot Many Robots Free In December For Xbox Games With Gold