Back at the IFA in Berlin last September, Samsung announced that it plans to make YouTube available to all its smart TV customers. Well it looks like the day has come because today consumers who own a Samsung Smart TV will now be able to stream videos from the world’s most popular video sharing site in the comfort of their own living rooms. YouTube on Samsung Smart TVs is now available in North America, the UK and Japan, but you can expect it to roll out to other parts of the world soon.
Users will be able to access YouTube via an enhanced user interface, and will be able to watch all sorts of content – even videos from YouTube’s 3D channel. This means good news for folks who hate having to turn on the computer just to load a YouTube video, and people who love sharing videos at parties.RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: Samsung, smart tv, YouTube,
- Seen at: en.akihabaranews